Monday, August 16, 2010

~Progress 2~

I already reculture M15-pQEC1/pGro7 and M15-pQEC1 in 400 ml LB at 28°C and also the induction was also at the same temperature.

Purification was done. All the elution give approximately a band at around 60 kDa.
Based on the standard curve..I managed to get about 0.35 mg/ml of protein for M15-pQEC1/pGro7 and 0.2 mg/ml of protein for M15-pQEC1 .

I'm thinking of...if from 400 ml of culture, I get the amount shown above..
Theoritically, I'll get higher concentration of protein from large amount of culture.
Thus, I'm trying to produce more protein from the 2.0 L bacterial cultures.

*Since M15-pQEC1/pGro7 give better result than M15-pQEC1..therefore I've decided to proceed the optimisation process by using M15-pQEC1/pGro7.

p/s : I'll update the result soon........

~future work: concentrate the protein and trying to redo gel filtration

No comments:

Post a Comment